Parties, Weddings, Showers, and Graduations
Tis the season to celebrate everything! The end of a lot of eras and the stepping into the next. Luckily, I love a good event and gathering of people! I have been able to celebrate with so many people over the last two weekends.
1. Rehearsal for our good friends that got married! It was WAY too cold for May, but we stood aside these beautiful trees and practiced anyway. Because we then got to go eat warm food at Exile.
2. WEDDING DAY OF OUR BEST FRIENDS!
We got ready and hung out all day at our friends' studio.
I got a beautiful letter from Court just before she left to see her groom.
The Art Center was perfect for the reception. A very classy cocktail reception that lasted well into the evening.
3. I got to celebrate the first birthday of Oliver in style. We toured a fire station. Kids seem to love that stuff :) He smashed his first cake (didn't know that was a thing?) AND he hit his first pinata. Oh AND I got to cuddle a dog named Buddy while watching all of it.
4. I got to hang out in a beautiful bungalo and celebrate my friend Meghan who is ALMOST married :)
5. My little sister graduated from high school this weekend!!! I got to help make some decorations to spruce up the community hall where she had her party.
It was so good getting to celebrate her hard work and her growth!
She is going to ISU (WOOOOOOOOO!)
And the celebrating continues well into the fall :) BUT FIRST. A quick long weekend coming up to stop and rest and relax.