Best Foods:Reading Terminal Market
If you happen to be in Philadelphia. The Reading Terminal is a must!
While staying downtown for a week, I walked over to the market any time of day and wandered and picked out a totally different meal every time.
Hotel restaurants can grow old, I loved having the market nearby to change things up every day. There are normal foods and foreign foods. And lots and lots of people watching available.
I personally think I scouted the best, both off the internet and from laps and laps around the terminal.
Huge olive bar at the Grilled Cheese shop
- Thanksgiving Sandwich at The Original Turkey
- Make your own crepe at Profi's Crepe
- ANY of the Grilled Cheese at Meltkraft
- Burger and Ceasar Salad from Hunger Burger
- Chocolate Chip cannoli at Termini Bros desserts
- Pistacchio and/or Pecan Ice Cream from D. Bassett, Inc.
Drinks on the Go
- Matcha green tea from Tea Leaf
- Iced Coffee from Hunger Burger. They brew La Colombe - Philadelphia's most well known coffee roaster
- Apple Ginger cold pressed juice at the Iovine Brothers fruit stand
If I lived here, I would pick up flowers weekly.
If you are in Philadelphia, you must go for a couple of hours! Get in your Iowa State Fair mindset and eat so many different things.